365 Whitstable Book – Now available to pre-order!
Only £10.50! (Selling price in July 2014 will be £15)
Pre-order your copy of the 365: A Year in the Life of Whitstable book today and save 30%!
This beautiful book will feature 365 stunning photographs of Whitstable, taken by local photographers throughout 2013. A charming collection of photography and a little piece of history all rolled into one!
Your copy will be available to collect in Whitstable from July 2014.
Whitstable 2014 Calendar: £7 – ONLY 2 LEFT
A beautiful calendar featuring 12 stunning photographs of Whitstable taken by local residents for the 365: A Year in the Life of Whitstable project. All proceeds from the calendar go to fund the free exhibition and other related 365 events.
You can purchase the calendar from the following outlets:
- Barcham Sewing Machinery 59 Harbour Street, Whitstable, CT5 1AG
- Herbaceous 27 Oxford Street, Whitstable, CT5 1DB
- Oxford Street Books 20a Oxford Street, Whitstable, CT5 1DD
- Roger Baker Veterinary Practice 156 Cromwell Road, Whitstable, CT5 1NA
- What’s up Cupcake 64 Harbour Street, Whitstable, CT5 1AG
- Whitstable Museum and Gallery Oxford Street, Whitstable, CT5 1DB
Or buy it online:
Your calendar(s) it will be sent directly to you – £7 plus postage (UK only) and packaging.
To enquire about this please contact Emma or Nathalie on 01795 597 576 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prints and canvases on demand
Most of the photographs submitted to the 365 projects are available to buy as prints, canvases and acrylic prints in a variety of sizes via the Kent Photo Library.
Browse the galleries:
Canterbury Book: £15
You can also purchase the book for £18 in Canterbury from the following outlets:
- The Canterbury Tales Gift shop St. Margaret’s Street, Canterbury, CT1 2TG
- Moat Tea Rooms, 67 Burgate, Canterbury, CT1 2HJ. Website.
- Whatever Comics 9 St Peters St, Canterbury, CT1 2AT
Faversham Book: £15
365 photographs of the year 2011 displayed in the 2012 exhibition, with foreword by news and celebrity photographer Brian Aris.
You can also purchase the book for £15 in Faversham from the following outlets:
- Barley Mow, 6 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 7AN.
- Bowstring Book shop, 6b & 6c, Preston Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8BD
- Creek Creative, 1 Abbey Street, Faversham, Kent, ME13 8BE.
- Fleur De Lis Heritage Centre, 13 Preston Street Faversham, Kent, ME13 8NS
- Heselden Hats, 110 West Street, Faversham, ME13 7JB
- Jittermugs Coffee Shop, 18a Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NZ
- Lottys Flowers, 78 Preston Street, Faversham, ME13 8NU
- The Old Wine Vaults, 75 Preston Street Faversham, ME13 8PJ
- The Phoenix Tavern, 98-99 Abbey Street Faversham, Kent ME13 7BH
Sheppey Book: £10
Through Amazon, the book is £15 to include delivery.
You can also purchase the book for £10 in Sheppey from the following outlets:
- B.A. Fitch News Agents, 68 High Street, Sheerness, ME12 1NL
- Blue Town Heritage Centre, 69 High Street, Blue Town, ME12 1AB
- Healthy Living Centre, Off the Broadway, Sheerness, Kent ME12 1HH
- Post Office, 4 Chapel Street, Minster on Sea, ME12 3QG
- Priory Hill Holiday Parks, Wing Road, Leysdown, ME12 4QT