The Friends of 365
The Friends of 365 is a community of volunteers who support the 365: A Year in the Life of… projects and in turn promote community spirit and the arts in their areas.
The Friends of 365 are responsible for:
- The promotion of 365: A Year in the Life of… projects, such as distributing leaflets, displaying posters throughout towns and businesses’ promoting the project through word of mouth…;
- Helping promote the 365 fundraising events;
- Helping raise funds through selling tickets to events, get prizes for raffles, motivate donations…;
- Helping getting interest from sponsors for the current project in Whitstable;
- Liaising between their community and 365 organisers.
As a Friend of 365, you are entitled to benefits including;
- Invitation to the 365 exhibition Private Viewing;
- A named page in the 365 book at £5 instead of £10;
- Priority booking to 365 events;
- Pre-order of 365 books and calendars at discounted price;
- Exclusive Friend of 365 badge;
- and so on…
Also check out other ways you can help.
Register to become a Friend of 365 here